This website is dedicated to HR Standards, HR Performance Auditing, HR Analytics and Organisational Performance through People.
Accountants have standards, Auditors have standards, why not HR? Certifying HR practitioners: yesterday's agenda. Certifying organisations to National HR Standards: the time is now and the future is here.
The significant issues facing HR Standards developers are:
* the need for them to apply to all organisations.
* they must not be too complex for the majority of users (most have 100 employees or less)
* they must address the outcomes we want from each organisational activity
* They must be generally accessible, not hidden behind expensive pay walls.
* they need to be consistent across individual (competency) , organisational (activity) and higher educational teaching criteria.
* they should be evidence-based, with a regular review cycle.
* the progress so far is too slow. How can we hyper-motivate developers and content experts?
HR Director (article): Innovation in HR